This is an opportunity to join Advanta, a progressive and fast growing office seating manufacturer as an Upholsterer at our Forrestfield manufacturing facility.
We have an A grade working environment and a friendly team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high standard of upholstery skills. We supply seating through leading furniture dealers to high profile projects Australia wide, and a consistently high quality of work is very important.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Subcontract, Permanent
- Upholstery: 2 years minimum (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
About the Company
Advanta is a family owned Australian business who manufactures and distributes quality office chairs for commercial markets throughout Australia. We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction & are continually striving for excellence. You can find out more about Advanta under the ‘About’ section on this website.
Before you apply:
· Prepare a brief cover letter that demonstrates that you have read & understood the role. It should highlight any relevant experience.
· Ensure your resume is up to date.
Only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.