Sales Representative – NSW Position
- Sydney based – covering NSW & ACT
- Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
- Highly motivated team
- Very well regarded brand & products
- Fast growing
- Training provided
- National Supplier
About the Company
Advanta is a family owned Australian business who manufactures and distributes quality office chairs for commercial markets throughout Australia. We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction & are continually striving for excellence. We are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Representative in NSW & ACT. You can find out more about Advanta under the about section on this website.
About the Role
Based in Sydney and reporting to the National Sales Manager, the NSW & ACT Sales Representative is responsible & accountable for managing existing relationships with office furniture dealers, office fitout companies, interior designers and architects, and developing new relationships within NSW & ACT.
Primary responsibilities include
- Managing & maintaining existing clients in NSW & ACT
- Increasing business with existing clients
- Establishing new relationships with office furniture dealers, office fitout companies, interior designers and architects
- Actively developing new business opportunities
- Providing quotations
- Visiting clients on a regular basis to maintain relationships, secure customer loyalty & show sample chairs
- Reporting activity and performance within company guidelines
To be successful in this role you must have the following
- Previous experience selling within the commercial office furniture & fit out industry
- Must be able to demonstrate past experience working & reporting in an autonomous role
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Excellent people skills
- Professional communication skills, attitude & presentation
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- An attention to detail
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Good computer literacy
- Loyalty to the company and the Advanta brand
- Must display professional conduct and deportment at all times
This is a full time position working within a highly customer focused team. The successful candidate will have a “can do attitude” as well as possessing a detailed work ethic. Excellent people and communication skills are essential.
This is a significant, strategic role within the organisation and as such a very attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
We are 100% committed to our customers and require someone who shares the same work ethos.
Before you apply:
· Prepare a cover letter that demonstrates that you have read & understood the role. It should highlight any relevant experience.
· Ensure your resume has your proper contact information is up to date.
· The successful applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance.
Only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.