Office All-Rounder / Customer Service Position
· Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
· Highly motivated team
· National Supplier
About the Company
Advanta is a family owned Australian business who manufactures and distributes quality office chairs for commercial markets throughout Australia. We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction & are continually striving for excellence. We are looking to appoint an Office All-Rounder / Customer Service representative at our Perth office. You can find out more about Advanta under the ‘about’ section on this website.
About the Role
Based in Forrestfield, the Office All-Rounder / Customer Service representative is responsible & accountable for supporting a busy team; assisting the internal & external sales staff with all aspects of the sales and customer service process, liaising with the production department as well as supporting the National Sales Manager as required. The successful applicant will be someone who is looking for variety in a role and is able to adapt to all aspects of the office.
Primary responsibilities include
· Taking incoming calls from customers
· Processing all email enquiries
· Order Processing
· Preparing and sending quotes
· Following up all quotes
· Maintaining all customer activity within the company CRM
· Communicating with customers about orders in progress
· General Office & Reception Duties
To be successful in this role you must have the following
· Previous experience in a similar role or function
· The ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Excellent people skills
· Professional communication skills, attitude & presentation
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· High attention to detail
· Team work mindset
· Willing to learn and not afraid of change
· Proactively identify possible problems and solves prior
· Diligently works at problems, exploring different options to find the best solution (thinks outside the box)
· True team player that is eager to please and shows empathy
· Self disciplined, diligent and enthusiastic in view of maintaining a positive work environment
· Good organisational & time management skills
· Good computer literacy
· Loyalty to the company and the Advanta brand
· Must display professional conduct and deportment at all times
This is a full time position working within a highly customer focused team. The successful candidate will have a “can do attitude” as well as possessing a detailed work ethic. Excellent people and communication skills are essential.
We are 100% committed to our customers and require someone who shares the same work ethos.
Before you apply:
· Prepare a cover letter that demonstrates that you have read & understood the role. It should highlight any relevant experience.
· Ensure your resume has your proper contact information is up to date.
· The successful applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance.
Only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.