Customer Service Position
· Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
· Highly motivated team
· National Supplier
About the Company
Advanta is a family owned Australian business who manufactures and distributes quality office chairs for commercial markets throughout Australia. We are 100% focused on customer satisfaction & are continually striving for excellence. We are looking to appoint a Customer Service representative at our Perth office. You can find out more about Advanta under the about section on this website.
About the Role
Based in Forrestfield and reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Customer Service representative is responsible & accountable for assisting the internal & external sales staff with all aspects of the sales and customer service process, as well as supporting the National Sales Manager as required. This role that will provide personal growth for a dedicated person.
Primary responsibilities include
· Taking incoming calls from customers
· Processing all email enquiries
· Processing orders
· Preparing and sending quotes
· Following up all quotes
· Maintaining all customer activity within the company CRM
· Communicating with customers about orders in progress
To be successful in this role you must have the following
· The ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Excellent people skills
· Professional communication skills, attitude & presentation
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· High attention to detail
· Good organisational & time management skills
· Good computer literacy
· Loyalty to the company and the Advanta brand
· Must display professional conduct and deportment at all times
This is a full time position working within a highly customer focused team. The successful candidate will have a “can do attitude” as well as possessing a detailed work ethic. Excellent people and communication skills are essential.
We are 100% committed to our customers and require someone who shares the same work ethos.
Before you apply:
· Prepare a cover letter that demonstrates that you have read & understood the role. It should highlight any relevant experience.
· Ensure your resume has your proper contact information is is up to date.
· The successful applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance.
Only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.